Betway is a bookmaker that was first introduced and launched in the market in 2006 and has since been recording tremendous growth in the African and European continent. The bookmaker was formally licensed in Zambia around august 2018 by the betting control and license board.
Betway gambling sites have a license to operate in several countries in Africa. These countries include Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and Ghana. However, the sportsbook is restricted to other countries in the same region, e.g. Angola, Tanzania, Cameroon, Rwanda, and Ethiopia. The bookmaker has a well-equipped website that clients can easily access from any location globally. Clients also get to have an opportunity to download their application on both the play store and the apple store.
Most players commonly use the Betway website interface. At the topmost interface is the log in sign up and betslip icons which aid in the registration process and placing bets of the player. Just below the interface is a series of products offered by the bookie: sport, live, casino, live casino, Betway jackpots, Esports, and Promotions. The main page in the casino displays over forty games offered. On clicking the sports icon, a dropdown of the available games, upcoming games and their highlights is displayed. The Betway jackpots button comes in handy to inform the players of the available jackpots, while the promotions have information on the boosts and bonuses available.
There is a lot of pros and cons to Betway Zambia. Advantages of the bookie include a well-executed website that is straightforward to use, the quick registration process, a variety of casino games to choose from, live in-play betting, highlights of the preceding matches and live games. A minimal challenge is experienced in the limited depositing options, but this does not limit the gambling experience of the players as they gamble.
REGISTERING FOR BETWAY ZAMBIA
Unlike many bookmakers, registering at betway Zambia is quite a straightforward process.
To register, follow these steps
- On your browser, type www.betway.co.zm
- Click on sign up.
- Add your mobile phone number, password, name and email address.
- Enter all the relevant personal information in the tabs provided.
- Read and agree on the terms and conditions.
- Finish by clicking the register button to complete the procedure.
- A one time pin is sent to the client’s phone.
- You are now fully registered and can log in comfortably.
HOW TO USE PROMO CODE ON BETWAY ZAMBIA
To get the discount code on the website, follow the following easy steps.
- On the betway site, a “get code” is displayed in a green icon.
- Click on the ”sign up” button on the website or app homepage.
- Register up to open your account.
- Click on the “I have a sign-up code” button.
- Log in and claim your bonus in the vouchers section.
New players enjoy a variety of rewards as a welcome offer. These bonuses include a 50% deposit bonus when signing up. Amounts up to 1000 kwacha are awarded a free bet. One must have fulfilled the following conditions to be eligible for the offer.
- Sign up and verify your details with betway.
- The first amount of money deposited has to be at least 1000 kwacha
- Your bets must be three times that of the deposit with odds higher than 3.
- You need to meet the bonus wagering requirement.
- The offer has to be activated within 30 days of registration, or else the bonus will expire
Another bonus available is the “money-back boost”, which ACCA fans appreciate. When a player places an accumulator bet and one of your selections happens to let you down, the bookmaker refunds up to 20 times the bet placed. This only applies for betslips with one event loss. The table below sheds more information on the criteria used
|Number of selections||Minimum odds||Percentage of bet returned|
|6-10||1.5 per selection||100 per cent refund|
|11-15||1.3 per selection||200 per cent refund|
|16-20||1.3 per selection||10 times bet returned|
|21 or more||1.3 per selection||20 times bet returned|
Betway Zambia “pundit quiz” is another way to get a bonus. By giving a correct answer, a player earns themselves 3 points. The winning players on the dashboard receive a share of 5000 kwacha. The first player to get to 100 points wins a grand prize of 20000 kwacha.